question about DestinyURU IN city.age

robssbcglobal

question about DestinyURU IN city.age

Post by robssbcglobal » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:35 am

what happen to this age, in destinyURU ever area is blocked with cones or stands , no books either, is it from dat , sdl or Python , its like steping backwards on progress in this age, also cleft age is missing a page for my reltro age, over neer the birds area, in which they fly

also will the clouds ever move in the cleft age, having them still is not realistic since real clouds move slowly in the sky, they don't stand still, otherwise my big question is can the city age, be fixed by editing a python file to unblock or move the cone blocks, and readd the books in the city age which are missing , otherwise I made destinyuru run without crashing , and used the moul-scripts-master.zip file, and resources and rebuilt app, since I don't really want to compile it myself, even thou I could, it seems easy enough since I compile Linux apps before

I used the source files from TocMoul.2.11- External. Release
also got a copy working of Minkata Shard too
My Computer specs are
lntel Core i7 3930k @ 3.20Ghz
with Geforce gtx 660 sli mode cards
32.0 GB of ram
1TB HD drive
it would be nice if uru online had a graphics quality texture upgrade like skyrim has , I think uru online could handle higher quality graphics , maybe more stuff like Myst V had for effects too, the skyrim texture updated files etc worked great for that game on my GeForce gtx 660, I am running uru online at 1920 x 1080 and all settings on max quality, but the game itself is starting to look texture wise a bit dated , otherwise its a great old game

robssbcglobal

Re: question about DestinyURU IN city.age

Post by robssbcglobal » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:44 am

also have access too the Gehn Shard , Minkata Shard . etc The Open Cave also, deep island shard used before too

also I am willing to let the app or any uru online based apps to collect hardware information if need I use a gigabyte based montherboard, NVidia cards 660 gtx, and of course a lot of ram, with 1TB hd , no problem with new textures being big in size, the higher quality video textures the better I think just like skyrim game used with their new addon textures, althou I don't no if that would help uru online get more players or not, lately all shards and uru online it self been a little low on the online players

Christopher

Post by Christopher » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:36 pm

robssbcglobal wrote:what happen to this age, in destinyURU ever area is blocked with cones or stands , no books either, [...]
This is because the Global SDLs aren't set on Destiny. You can remove these blockades by manually setting the SDLs in your city.sdl file.

I don't really understand the rest of your problem. This shard is only a server for developers/modders to test the stuff they made. You can try to animate the clouds in the cleft or increase the graphics quality, but you cannot expect such things from us.

Christopher

Hoikas

Post by Hoikas » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Patches welcome

robssbcglobal

Post by robssbcglobal » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:55 pm

You can remove these blockades by manually setting the SDLs in your city.sdl file
how do you do this if you have the time to tell me, I don't really know how to edit this file, what text do I need to change here? I will look at the text file on my own to see if I can figure this out on my own, but their most be others too, that would want to know this maybe, I am guessing its just a matter of setting default from 0 to 1 correct, am I reading the code right from the sdl files, and doing the same for the block code here? from 0 to 1 or from 1 to 0 to make changes in the age?

also is their a way to add the books back in their, and what about the missing yeesha pages, for the reltro age?

one page is missing under cleft age, and another on the mini ages too, like path of shell ages, and the small ages are a few missing in game, can that be easy to edit or correct the missing stuff from within the game files like?

Mystler
Administrator

Post by Mystler » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 pm

SDL files can be edited with PlasmaShop.
Precompiled: https://code.google.com/p/libhsplasma/downloads/list
Source: https://github.com/H-uru/PlasmaShop